Monday, May 28, 2007

Canvas Scrapbook Clock


Here is my favorite project yet ! I was at a friends house and she had a canvas board scrapbooked hanging on her wall, this made me think, so of course i had to get the details from here as to how she did that. I knew right away i had to do one as well but i was wanted to add a clock to it. That is just what i did the whole project was about $10.00 what a great gift exchange project huh. I did my first clock with my children in mind. This past Octoer i had B/W pictures done with all 4 children and I just love those pictures. I used black, white, grey and red paper. I think the finsihed project was well worth the time. I hung this clock in my craft room so i know why the house got all quiet upstairs at night and i realize it's 2 am......! I am sure you have all had that happen to you as well......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Great idea!

Adeline E. Brill said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for the details adeline-brill.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Come on Dawn!!! Let's see some more stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, nice clock. your Bagdaddy

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, nice clock. your Bagdaddy