Monday, May 28, 2007

Wooden Box


Here is a wooden box i found at Micheals when we were on our GIRLS night out with our daughters. This little box was only $1.00! Can you even imagine the excitement. I saw this and the ideas started circling in my head. I covered the box with Modge Podge , cut my paper ( CTMH Let's Get Together) to fit the width but made it a bit bigger in height after applying the paper to the box a cut around the top of the handle, and inside the handle and applied Modge Podge again. I used a piece of rafia for the bow, stamped a flower from Rustic Flowers ( CTMH ) cut it out and applied with a glue dot. I love this project it was so simple, inexspensive and fun. There are so many things you can do with this box. I plan to use these little boxes as Hostess gifts at my gatherings. ! I am sure they will help with the bookings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I did mine I just traced around the box on the paper for both sides and then cut the paper out and then just modge-podged on. Not sure if it was easier or not but worked out pretty well.

Karen